Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorite Things Fridays

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things"

-My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music

I've decided I'll be ending every week with a post dedicated to my favorite things. This way I'll always end the week on a happy note and honestly it sounds like fun (at least to me!) This week is a no-brainer.   I mean, we have to get started off on the right foot!

Chou and E

These two are my favorite people ever! They're pretty much the most amazingly awesome people on the planet, and watching them together melts my heart. I love them!

I met Chou eight years ago in an engineering class. Chou always sat in the front, frequently gave our professor a hard time, and occasionally dozed off. We got to know each other in the small class, started doing homework together in the evenings, and we were dating by the end of the semester. One of the best decisions I ever made :)


No comments:

Post a Comment